1. No Pets
2. Check in - 2:00 pm (no earlier);
Check out - 9:00 am (no
3. Quiet Time: 11 pm - 7 am
Please respect other resort guests by not yelling, slamming doors,
loud campfire cheer, loud music, etc.
4. Guests are responsible for damage or repair cost to resort
property caused by you or anyone in your party.
5. Sorry, no fireworks allowed in accordance to State Law
(with the exception of July 4th night only).
6. Campfires are allowed only in provided fire rings. Rings
are not to be moved. We have firewood available for sale.
7. Please help us keep costs down by recycling. Put rinsed
items in separately marked containers.
8. No Lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk and please
watch your children.
9. All guests must register at the office before entering
resort. This includes visitors of our registered guests also.
We ask that you limit the number of visitors and limit the number
of vehicles to two per cabin as we have limited parking space.
10. Resort closes at 10:00 pm. Visitors are asked to leave
Thank you for observing our policies.
Contact us for more
information or for reservations.